|Commercial Shops||2/3/4 bhk Flats||Residential Plot||Villas|
|Starting 17.75L*||Starting 22.80L*||Starting 23.98L*||
Gaur Yamuna City on Yamuna Expressway
- 250 Acre Gaur Yamuna City is one of the biggest integrated townships in the country.
- 2/3/4 BHK Flats, plots and villas, independent floors, commercial shops, shopping complexes.
- Gaur Yamuna City is pre-certified by the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC).
- It already has landscaped parks and continuous internal roads for cycling and other on-road sports activities.
- Plots for international school, hospital, club house facilities for each society, religious institutes, swimming pools, and skating rinks are available.
- Almost 162.5 Acre of green space.
- 9 Acres of Yamuna Lake inside the township is one of the major attractions.
- Located on one of the fastest-growing professional hubs of India.
- It is just opposite to the Buddh International Circuit (BIC).
- The site is well connected to Greater Noida, Noida and Delhi.
- The 6-lane (extendable to 8 lanes) access controlled expressway connects international tourist destinations of Delhi and Agra.
- It smoothly connects to Faridabad and Gurgaon.
I wish to thank you for showing interest in Gaur Yamuna City, on Yamuna Expressway, one of Gaursons’ flagship projects. In our 21 years journey with over 40,000 happy families, we consistently strive to provide you nothing less than excellence!
In today’s world time is the luxury. The idea of Gaur Yamuna City conceived keeping an international concept in the mind; to have your workplace within 15 minutes’ drive from your home. Saving time on travel to work is directly proportional to a happy living with family. Based upon this idea Gaur Yamuna City on Yamuna Expressway is the right destination which is in proximity to many big MNCs and other corporates. The township is strategically located on one of the fastest-growing professional hubs of India and is just opposite to the Buddha International Circuit (BIC). Gaur Yamuna City is one of the milestone projects that is an impeccable blend of nature with modernity. Based upon a theme that pays tribute to the river culture- Life begins at the Yamuna - whose extension is the Gaur Yamuna City.
Spread over a massive 250 Acres of lush land Gaur Yamuna City is the part of the Sports City which is the biggest integrated township in the country. While this is going to accommodate over 20,000 families it also offers flats, commercial spaces and plots within the township to build your own villa in your own convenience. When you plan a living in Gaur Yamuna City, we have facilities to fetch you all your daily needs within your reach. The site is well connected to the heart of Greater Noida, Noida and Delhi. With a coveted holistic living to offer there is no dubious distinction that Gaur Yamuna City is all that a property seeker can ever dream of to be real. Starting from its com-mutability to its abundant nature to its state-of-the art living, life flowers at Yamuna.
Gaur Yamuna City is close to my heart and will not surely enchant you with its futuristic charm. We, as a team believe in a policy to consider our customers as our brand ambassadors. Being in a position where I am responsible to deliver people’s dream abodes, I relentlessly make sure along with my team that we stand up to all your expectations. As a home buyer, we assure you a very enriching and fruitful investment with Gaursons.
Mr. Manoj Gaur
Gaursons India Pvt. Ltd.
Why Yamuna Expressway ?
- Yamuna Expressway is fast emerging as the next development hub.
- Witnessing huge investments from Government, private and PSUs.
- Upcoming Jewar International Airport.
- The educational front institutions like Gautam Budhh University and many others are already present in this region apart from this; two more universities are coming up in the near future.
- Baba Ramdev invested in opening Patanjali Food Park on Yamuna Expressway.
- IT based companies like Wipro and NIIT have already established offices on Yamuna Expressway.
- Italian automobile company Ducati and Chinese hotels are planning invest in the location.
- Upcoming ISBT, metro connectivity and bird sanctuary.
- Near to renowned F1 race track.
Social Infrastructure in Gaur Yamuna City
In a country like India education is a much needed affair. Providing encouragement to this major necessity Gaur Yamuna City is bringing up several schools to meet various educational requirements of the region. Under this mission there are three nursery schools and crèches, three integrated schools (senior secondary school+ primary+ nursery), and four nursery schools (Primary + nursery) inside the township.
It aims to meet all the healthcare needs of the township population with the focus on nearby locals as well, by making available to them essential primary healthcare services and reducing their out of pocket expenses for treatment. Under this Gaur Yamuna City has 10 nursing homes and five dispensaries to meet all the health needs of the locals.
The presence of a community centre not only makes living easier but also living much approachable. Keeping this in mind Gaur Yamuna City has three major community centres and 10 milk booths in the vicinity.
The integrated township with a holistic approach also looks after the spiritual health of residents. Towards this end it has two religious buildings inside its premises.
Sports has always been an important part of our life. It helps us get us better physically, emotionally and mentally and therefore, we at Gaur Yamuna City are providing various sports facilities. Our clubhouse contains an Olympic sized swimming pool and along with a cycling/running track encircled by greenery.
Shopping & Entertainment
Gaur Yamuna City caters to all the commercial needs of its more than 20,000 residents through Gaur Yamuna City Galleria. Its lower ground, ground floor and first floor are under construction with Shop starting from 191 Sq Ft. The township is also surrounded by lakes and parks which can provide you a good leisure time. Our daily routine needs change every now and then but with the busy life, it is next to impossible to plan something good. But with close proximity to Night Safari (proposed) it's not that difficult to go there and have a peace of mind. Also, with Jaypee Sports City and F1 track nearby, it's quite easy for the residents to go there and have a delightful time.